- Assessment & Intervention Planning
- Social Skills Training available
- Clinic & Home-Based ABA Therapy person
- Parent Training
- Parent Education
- Educational Advocacy
4 MENTAL HEALTH
- Individual Counseling
- RBT Supervision
- BCBA Supervision
- Remote RBT/BCBA Supervision
Our “Why” is because we believe “It takes a village” to build a child’s success.
- As life long educators we believe, success for “our children” is built on a partnership between caregivers, educators and providers.
- Teamwork and communication are essential in order to support progress and growth.
- We strive for individualized success to be meaningful, purposeful, and impactful in the lives of the children and families we support.
- Using evidence-based practices, we build on existing skills to provide a comprehensive approach to treatment.
Please ask about our Telehealth Services available during COVID-19, including locations where qualified professionals are not easily accessible.
- Telehealth ABA Services
- Remote Parent Training/Education
- Remote Educational advocacy
- Remote Supervision
- Remote Staff Training
- Remote Educational Services
- Telehealth can be provided out-of-state as long as the provider has the appropriate license for the state (please inquire, we are willing to obtain necessary state license, if required by state)
- Currently we are providing services in California & Michigan
ABA is covered by insurance in California and Michigan. We currently accept Anthem, Aetna, Cigna and Humana. However, we can work with you to determine if you have out-of-network benefits or get a single case agreement. Please contact us for pre-authorization.
“The world needs all types of minds.”
– Temple Grandin
FREE 30 MINUTE CONSULTATION
“With the support and guidance, we’ve received from 4 Behavior Change we’ve been able to expand our practice and we’re busier than ever!”
Hispanic Autism Services of Michigan Autism Service Provider
“I’ve seen that these services are an important asset to families of children that are in need of the best possible support. Highly recommend the services that are offered.”